The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for scaling the most important ingredient to our success - people. We play a lot of roles including sales person, career consultant, confidante, and your most tell-it-like-it-is friend all in the course of a day. Our job is to build and execute a talent acquisition strategy that is inclusive, rigorous, and repeatable around the world.
Recruiters at Chainalysis are adept at getting through massive datasets of prospects, navigating a sometimes ambiguous environment, and selling why it’s awesome to be a Chainalysist. We measure success by how quickly we hire candidates and their ultimate success in their roles.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve met headcount goals that directly enabled Chainalysis to scale our GTM teams across our US Commercial and US Federal business including increasing revenue, adding new customers, and improving our relationships with existing clients.
- You know our tech stack like the back of your hand (Greenhouse, GSuite, Slack, Gem, Bright Hire, BambooHR, Confluence, etc.)
- You’ve built candidate pipelines using the usual suspects (i.e. Linkedin) in addition to network referrals, social media prospecting, events, and utilizing existing relationships wherever possible.
- You have a strategic plan for preparing offers, negotiating compensation packages, and closing candidates with as little friction as possible.
- Our hiring managers trust your input and rely on your expertise to build their teams.
A background like this helps:
- Phrases like "quota attainment", "sales cycle", and TCV/ACV mean something to you.
- You have some exposure to Public Sector recruit or are eager to learn.
- You’ve recruited in a fast-paced/high-volume environment before like a SaaS startup or recruitment agency focused on marketing, sales, pre-sales, and post-sales.
- You’re a pro at managing a recruitment process, sourcing candidates, and closing offers independently.
- You know how to pitch equity as part of competitive compensation packages.
- You’re comfortable with distributed teams, working remotely, and collaborating with team members who are not colocated with you.
- You understand how roles in Sales, Professional Services, Solutions Engineering, Training, Customer Success, and more around the business directly contribute to company goals.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.