Senior Recruiter, Operations at SoFi
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our nearly 3 million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is hiring a Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. As a Sr. Recruiter at SoFi will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting top talent while maintaining a wonderful candidate experience for our Operations Team!. You will partner closely across multiple business units to understand their hiring needs and the People Team to seamlessly onboard new employees. As a member of the team, you have the opportunity to shape and influence managers and their hiring decisions through your own approach to attracting talent for SoFi!.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought after talent through a number of different channels, including passively sourcing talent, cold calling, etc
- Identify candidates to fill internal and client openings through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking etc.
- Manage and advocate for candidates in the process and provide them with a positive experience (review resumes, conduct phone screens, coordinate in-person interviews, etc.)
- Be an advisor for leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for senior talent through market data and competitive intelligence
- Understand and summarize the candidate's key strengths, liabilities, and requirements
- Organize and facilitate interview pre briefs and debriefs
- Experience with recruiting for Operational positions
- Work closely with Employee Experience, Compensation, Talent Programs, and People Analytics teams to take into account every component of an effective search
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience required (in-house or within a technical agency)
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation, and closing, i.e. compensation negotiation
- Ability to assess the candidate's basic technical abilities; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Self-starter, motivated, and detailed/results-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Must thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Understanding of formulating offers with various components and making recommendations based on data
Nice to have:
- Specific experience with Greenhouse and advanced Greenhouse reporting
- College Degree from an accredited University
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)