Senior Program Manager, Talent Management (Remote) at Kinaxis
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in CanadaAbout the role
Kinaxis is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager, Talent Management to design and implement our people programs globally. In this role, you will lead the development of organization-wide scalable talent lifecycle programs and processes, with an emphasis on performance management, competencies, goal setting, talent calibration, career development & planning, and 360 assessments. Partnering closely with internal stakeholders across the business and throughout HR, you will be accountable for consistently driving alignment between our EVP and all our global talent programsWhat you will do
- Design, develop, implement and manage Kinaxis strategic talent programs, processes and tools, includes, but not limited to - performance management, talent reviews, succession and talent planning
- Acts as a subject matter expect, consulting internal stakeholders on talent strategy solutions and best practices
- Lead all program elements of Kinaxis Performance Management, including objective setting, continuous performance management, calibrations, and 360s
- Continuously adds a Culture and DEI lens on all talent programs and approaches
- Work closely with Strategic Talent Advisors and stakeholders in the business to continuously improve our talent programs that drive measurable results as well as career growth and retention.
- Consistently align talent programs with Kinaxis business goals to ensure they support growth and foster career development for top talent.
- Research best external and agile Talent Management and OD practices and new, innovative approaches; evaluating our current offerings against best practices and trends, enhancing programs as required.
- Partner with L&D to review talent development needs and collaborate on any custom development requirements, as well as program delivery needs
- Establishes training, change management and communications plans related to Kinaxis wide talent programs, to influence company-wide adoption
- Manages and optimizes existing SuccessFactors Talent modules , through configuring, reporting, data analytics and insights to enhance decision-making
- 10+ years of progressively senior HR experience,
- 5+ years specialized in talent management programs, organizational development, leadership development or similar where responsibilities included performance management, talent development, or career development.
- Experience managing a full-cycle performance management program.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- Experience designing and delivering innovative talent solutions globally and at scale
- Hands-on change management experience (able to turn theory into practice).
- Experience effectively analyzing talent data to glean valuable organizational and people insights.
- Experience implementing performance and/or career planning modules in SuccessFactors or another enterprise platform.
- Experience working in an HR structure that leverages the centers of excellence, shared services, and business-based HR structure considered an asset
- On-top of best-in-class, innovative talent and OD practices and how they may fit into supporting our business objectives
- Proven success in quickly building a strong internal network both within HR and the business to seamlessly deliver results.
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.