We are seeking an experienced Senior People Business Partner to support and drive the people initiatives within our corporate functions. This role is remote.
The Senior People Business Partner will be a strategic thought leader with the ability to flex and provide hands-on support based on business needs. This role will partner with business leaders and stakeholders by developing strong relationships and providing high level advice and guidance to ensure all risk to the business is understood and mitigated. As a culture carrier, this role will champion a positive work culture that aligns with Peloton’s core values, supporting and driving team member engagement and advocacy.
- Partner with business leaders to drive people discussions and execute people plans across workforce design and planning, business development and improvement, talent succession, compensation planning, employee engagement, and performance management and coaching.
- Develop collaborative, influential internal and external relationships with people leaders as well as other critical stakeholders to gather information, feedback, support and necessary resources to develop and execute ER strategies and programs.
- Learn, anticipate and quickly become embedded with the business as a trusted business leader and advisor broadly.
- Troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision; persevere in the face of internal and external barriers.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders as a thought leader, change agent, and solutions focused partner.
- Exercise sound judgment in support of business decisions.
- Build and foster an inclusive and diverse culture aligned with Peloton’s vision, mission and values.
- Minimum 6+ years in generalist HR management experience preferably in Financial Services and Technology.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Confidentiality champion.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Confidence and willingness to take calculated risks, implement new ideas, drive for results and sustain change.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, lead and inspire an engaging work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions.
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.