Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about building and leading talent operations teams? Does enabling outstanding performance through operational excellence excite you every day? We're looking for an experienced leader to build and grow our talent operations team for our global Customer Success Services (CSS) organization. We're defining and building a team focused on the development of our technology architecture, communications, and coordination across talent enablement. If you're passionate about process excellence, enabling people development through technology and communications, and building and growing a high-performing global team, then we need you!
In this role, you will lead our growing team of specialists and partner with our Operations team globally to ensure that our talent and learning technology, architecture, processes, and programs support an environment that enables our CSS teams to grow to their fullest potential, developing in ways they could not elsewhere.
What you're accountable for
- Talent & learning technology architecture vision and implementation, communications across CSS and supporting programs, coordination of CSS-wide events; in future, this team's responsibilities may expand to include functions like content management, knowledge management/KCS, and/or operational quality and standards
- Leading the team responsible for CSS talent and learning technology, communications, and talent coordination across multiple geographies and audiences
- Development and maturation of CSS talent technology architecture, processes, and programs to support rapid growth and scale
- Growing and developing the individual and collective capabilities of the team
- Designing, implementing, and tracking the impact of operational interventions worldwide
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 8+ years of experience in complex global organizations in the talent and learning technology, talent process improvement, and/or talent operations functions
- 5+ years of people management experience in relevant domains
- Experience building and owning talent and learning technology architecture, processes, and/or programs at scale in high-growth environments
- The ability to establish and evolve an overall talent operations strategy and prioritize resource allocations to drive rapid value-delivery in a dynamic environment
- Effective methods for presenting complex programs and plans to a senior leadership audience
- Analytic rigor, the drive to support decisions with data, and the ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences
Nice to have
- Proficiency with Gmail, G Suite, and Slack
- Familiarity with agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and related tools
More about you
You learn and deliver value quickly in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution. You're great at managing a variety of diverse initiatives simultaneously and set clear priorities for your work. You employ multiple tools, methods, and techniques to get things done.
You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering it. You combine curiosity, judgment, and drive, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. You excel at assessing talent, hiring well, setting and managing to clear expectations, and developing a healthy team culture. You cultivate partnerships with people at all levels inside and outside the organization to gather insights, determine solutions, and marshal support to move forward to positively impact business outcomes.
You love collaborating, and you're quick to ask questions, address issues, and give praise. When you encounter a problem, you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise good judgment to drive ahead. You pair a data-driven outlook with outstanding communication skills to turn insights into action and effectively influence others across all levels. You're excited about building from the ground up, agile in the face of ambiguity, and enthusiastic about pivoting as things change.
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing CSS Talent Enablement team serving multiple regions globally. Our mission is to scale the Customer Support Services organization through business transformation. We break down big-picture objectives into measurable goals, delivering solutions and outcomes across our internal teams. We take the time to assess our impact and to carry learnings into the next opportunity.
Our team is made up of responsible, curious, judicious, and humble collaborators who constantly invest in their growth as leaders. We work as a team, bring issues to the table, and open dialogue among leaders to achieve our collective outcomes. We are driven by empowerment and enablement, and pull the right information, people, and resources together to make impactful decisions and improvements. There is no challenge too large that we can't solve as one team!
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .