Senior Manager, Talent Development at Atlassian
Are you passionate about building and leading talent development? Does enabling outstanding performance through talent development excite you every day? We're looking for an experienced leader to build and grow our global talent development program for our global Customer Success Services (CSS) organization. We're defining and building a team focused on the development of every employee and leader within CSS. If you are passionate about talent development to enhance business value and building a high-performing global team then we need you!
In this role, you will lead our growing team of development specialists and partner with our Operations team globally to ensure outstanding development experiences for our team from their first day on the job onward, as they grow in their careers to their fullest potential, developing in ways they could not elsewhere.
What you're accountable for:
- Leading the team responsible for ongoing CSS talent development, including ownership of talent frameworks and processes, as well as professional and organizational development initiatives spanning multiple geographies and audiences
- Growing and developing the individual and collective capabilities of the team
- Development and maturation of our CSS talent processes and frameworks to support rapid growth and scale
- Translating business needs into efficient, engaging, and ongoing programs
- Designing, implementing, and tracking measures and metrics to measure the impact of development interventions worldwide
On your first day we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of deep experience leading complex global talent development efforts
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience building and owning talent and leadership development programs at scale in high-growth environments
- The ability to establish and evolve an overall talent development strategy and prioritize resource allocations to drive rapid value-delivery in a dynamic environment
- Effective methods for presenting complex programs and plans to a senior leadership audience
- An analytic rigor, the drive to support decisions with data, and the ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences.
Nice to have
- Proficiency with Gmail, G Suite, and Slack
- Familiarity with agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and related tools
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .