Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Sourcing at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Sourcing, you will build and lead a team of talented sourcers to creatively identify and engage top talent around the world. You will work directly with leaders across the organization to understand their talent needs and will foster relationships that will enable us to anticipate their needs. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will inspire your teams to achieve greatness and will lead various Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that enable us to rapidly scale Circle.
What you’ll work on:
- Build a world class sourcing team and develop a curated database of top talent worldwide.
- Manage, mentor, coach and develop members of your team and elevate the function.
- Develop and execute effective outreach and engagement campaigns and programs.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to develop effective marketing materials and engaging content for attracting passive talent
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing to meet global objectives.
- Expand candidate diversity by implementing innovative and creative ways to increase our recruiting funnel.
- Collaboratively work with recruiters and coordinators.
- Develop a trusted relationship with all global teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Provide insights and recommendations by using data on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to Circle’s vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 10+ years of experience identifying, engaging, and activating passive talent
- 8+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance
- Track record of success in technology oriented recruiting environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates
- Experience using various recruiting and sourcing systems & tools (ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Handshake, GEM, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote