Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for an experienced manager who is interested in building the future of our Workday application and HRIS integration landscape at Reddit. You will have the opportunity to establish & lead a team of business systems analysts and architects to scale our critical business tools, integrations & processes during a time of rapid growth.
You will work closely with a world class organization of Technology & Business leaders to develop and iterate on strategic roadmaps, as well as drive delivery through agile methodologies. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a proven track record and passion in IT business applications, human resources & payroll processes, and people management.Responsibilities:
- Grow and lead team of IT business systems analysts and architects to design solutions, plan and develop projects, and execute on deliverables, while building a positive energy work environment where people can do their best work
- Develop, design and maintain a holistic architectural strategy for our Workday ecosystem
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, while maximizing our use of Workday, additional HR applications, and integrations
- Work strategically with business teams to turn needs into high quality, scalable, secure systems & automations to foster Reddit’s growth
- Implement and champion agile methodologies
- Build quarterly roadmaps and perform resource allocation, while managing priorities, trade-offs and risks in a multi-project environment
- Develop metrics for the team and opportunities for improvement
- Assist in managing relevant vendor relationships and ensure that the organization is always reaching the highest achievable potential of our products and services contracts
- Analyze long-term requirements for corporate systems and make recommendations for implementing technology strategies to scale in relation to Reddit’s needs
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Consistent track record (5+ years) of managing, coaching, and developing IT business applications teams
- Robust understanding of HR business processes, including hire to retire, compensation & benefits, and payroll
- 5+ years experience with Workday UI configuration and/or integrations, ideally having undergone at least one full implementation lifecycle
- Solid understanding of upstream and downstream applications and business processes which regular interact with HRIS, ie IAM/SSO, payroll, and ERP technology
- Experience developing quarterly and yearly roadmaps with multiple business stakeholders, including prioritization exercises, capacity planning, and staff augmentation
- Strong relationship building and communication skills with all levels of the organization, from individual contributors to executives, and ability to maintain relationships with external parties
- Experience planning, executing, and leading teams in an agile software delivery environment, with operational and project work following SDLC principles
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Workday certifications preferred
- Experience at a public company and/or with SOX processes preferred
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].