By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner you will be part of our growing Human Resources team in its journey to be built in the best way to support the hyper growth of the business and the company as it scales. Our ideal candidate will address the business challenges and needs with creativity, a growth mindset, and the ability to work independently and engage others. Will combine a broader and strategic view with a proactive hands-on approach and will possess excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
What You'll Do:
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to both employees and managers in the business unit you support.
- Responsibility for full employee life cycles and implementation of HR policies and processes.
- Deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth -- including performance management, talent management, recognition, change management, and team building to support the team’s growth and individual development plans.
- Support and analyze HR situations which require knowledge of local labor law, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions and frequently contribute to the development of new ideas and methods.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience as an HRBP supporting senior leaders in a global tech company. Scaling experience a must.
- BA in a related field -- MA/MBA preferred but not required.
- Proficient knowledge and hands-on approach in all HR areas: hiring, organizational development, compensation and benefits, HRIS, and welfare.
- Holds analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills -- experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action and exercises solid judgment.
- Strong consulting, coaching, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience.
- Collaborator and a team player -- an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication together with listening & influencing skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic, super-fast and changing environment.
- Extraordinary desire to provide a high level of excellence in everything they do.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description