We're looking for a Sr. HRBP to join our Employee Experience (HR) team partnering with the Research and Development (R+D) group here at ServiceTitan. In this role, you'll partner closely with managers and talent across our Engineering team as we focus on scaling the organization and everything that comes along with that. Achieving the extraordinary is critical for our R+D teams, but equally as important is the environment and culture in which the teams operate to achieve those results. The Employee Experience team plays a critical role in cultivating that culture and the ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels.
We are looking for someone who has been exposed to scaling teams in a fast-paced environment while touching each step of the employee lifecycle. This position will play a critical role by serving as a key business partner to work on people-related opportunities and resolve challenges and in paving the way for best-in-class employee experience processes and practices.
What you'll do:
- Provide strategic thought partnership and coaching to our leaders in leading and scaling high performing, ambitious teams.
- Coach and advise across all levels of the organization on a variety of components impacting employee experience, including performance management, people and team dynamics, rewards and recognition, and employee relations concerns.
- Build relationships while modeling and inspiring a culture of mutual accountability, constructive collaboration, and high quality execution.
- Have a key role in organizational-wide initiatives and projects, including workforce planning, and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with leaders to help forecast headcount needs and collaborate with recruiting to ensure we hire the right talent.
- Lead and execute business practice/work process improvements to identify opportunities for leveraging and deploying our talent and ensure people-related initiatives have ROI that add to organizational value and output.
- Collaborate and partner with the broader People Ops team to roll out all key people processes around compensation reviews, DEI, benefits, and learning & development programs.
- Be a trusted advisor and partner to ServiceTitan leaders on all people-related matters.
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of HR business experience, ideally with at least 4+ years of experience as a strategic HR business partner in a scaling environment.
- Well-rounded experience with a variety of HR disciplines such as employee relations, organizational design, performance management, and talent development.
- Experience supporting tech teams.
- An ability to coach and influence leaders and employees.
- A deep level of curiosity and strong business acumen to be able to proactively connect the dots and make sound decisions using great judgment.
- Comfort in navigating complex situations and operating in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.