Senior Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Partner at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a Senior Diversity Business Partner, you will develop strategies to support the advancement of internal talent, and continue to build an inclusive workplace in our KeepTruckin teams. We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled diversity and inclusion practitioner with demonstrated ability to design, implement and execute programs and events as well as program manage work streams across multiple sites and organizations. Key to this role is the ability to partner and integrate diversity and inclusion within all of our global sites, organizations, HR and recruiting processes with the ability to move fast, and collectively make an impact.What You'll Do:
- Partner with business leaders to implement Diversity & Inclusion Engagement Plans (including creating and facilitating workshops, developing a quarterly review of data trends, and educating the leadership team on current issues facing women, people of color, veterans, disabled, and LGBTQ individuals).
- Work with the Recruiting and Employer Brand teams to create and implement a diversity recruitment strategy specific for each organization.
- Develop and improve relationships with current and new talent sourcing organizations and partnerships.
- Be the business partner for each ERG to help drive quarterly events, increase membership, employee development, and internal communications.
- Increase organizational capabilities in cross-cultural intelligence, mitigating unconscious bias, and inclusive leadership.
- Review and analyze hiring and retention data to monitor progress.
- Collaborate strategically to engage employees, amplify successes, and ensure inclusive internal and external messaging.
- 7+ years of corporate business experience in people, human resources, diversity or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of diversity and inclusion experience.
- Experience with stakeholder management and driving consensus at executive level.
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, event planning, and designing data-driven diversity program strategies.
- Experience with DEI analytics, including how to drive impact in recruitment, talent, and inclusion metrics.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.