Senior Data Analyst, Talent Acquisition at Cityblock Health
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs-bringing better care to where it's needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that "health is local" and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we'll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Data Analyst to design and build analytic solutions that will inform TA team and business decisions, measure performance and demonstrate our team value.
Talent Acquisition data is complicated, so you must be excited about digging deep into complex data, and coming up with interesting, actionable insights to communicate to the team. Behind every data element is a real person (candidate, recruiter, hiring manager), with real information and needs, that Cityblock is working hard to address. This role is responsible for delivering accurate and timely information to steer these efforts.
If you like challenging problems, have experience pulling insight out of complex structured and unstructured data sources, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative disciplines such as Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Business
- 3+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years in business intelligence; developing metrics, dashboards, documentation, and providing support to business users - ideally in a TA or otherwise People Function
- You are a strong SQL programmer, with experience navigating and cleaning messy data at scale; minimum of two years experience
- Possession of strong analytical & statistical skills used in evaluating and analyzing data
- You have experience presenting technical outputs or concepts to a non-technical audience
- You have the ability to balance competing priorities and set expectations with colleagues and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience with Talent Acquisition &/or People (employee) data: eg: funnel metrics, hiring metrics, cost per hire, candidate and people trends
- You are detail-oriented and organized, but able to see the big picture
- Experience developing and maintaining metrics and dashboards using BI tools like Looker (preferred) or, Tableau
- You have worked with data sets from HRIS and ATS tools such as; Greenhouse, Workday, iCIMS, Taleo (SAP).
How We Define Success:
- You are in tight sync with People Ops, Leadership and Hiring Manager teams on required analytic needs and are on track to deliver on time.
- You have complete and accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for partners
- On-time delivery of ad-hoc requests
- In some cases, we have a self-service reporting infrastructure (Greenhouse), allowing some teams to create and maintain their own reports using front-end tools that we manage; you will train people on this feature set.
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Experience in a high growth technology or healthcare company.
- Comfort across a range of data analysis tools such as Python or R
- Prior experience with DBT & Github
You should include these in your application:
- A link to any public portfolio or previous data analyses and visualization work.
What We'd Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.