Senior Compensation Partner - Compensation Programs at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This role partners with the global HR team to create and deliver a compelling compensation value proposition for our employees and candidates alike, linking all programs to our vision and accelerated growth. You will play a key role in the review, design, development and implementation of the global compensation practices and programs, including managing policies, procedures and initiatives.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participate in M&A due diligence and post-acquisition integration activities
- Advise and partner with HR business partners and org leaders on compensation program rollouts
- Lead job architecture review and job evaluation process
- Work closely with Finance on the short-term and long-term financial planning process
- Play a key role in developing best practices on processes that will be utilized for market pricing initiatives
- Support the business groups in modeling and driving execution of our compensation programs to balance internal equity and external competitiveness
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on project deliverables
- Partner with HRIS to assess and leverage technology to enhance scalability of compensation processes
- Provide ad hoc support and develop strong cross-functional partnerships to support business needs
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS Degree plus 7+ years of compensation experience, preferably in a large multi-national company in the high technology sector
- The ideal candidate will have a wide and varied skill set: an engaging personality, a thoughtful listener, an influential leader, an enthusiastic trainer, and a compelling communicator.
- You must also possess an analytical mind, have an organized work style, a keen eye for numbers and patterns, and the ability to work both strategically and tactically to carry out successful changes and programs
- Successful track record of leading complex projects requiring coordination of work across multiple stakeholders, negotiation, consensus building and problem resolution, and consistent demonstration of process improvement
- Expert knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, market pricing and analytics
- A working knowledge and awareness of labor laws related to pay
- Solid consulting skills with project management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.