Senior Compensation Manager at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:30 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
This role will work closely with cross functional partners to develop and administer Kraken’s compensation programs. There’s a lot to do and some of the efforts include supporting the build out of new compensation programs, rethinking every current processes end-to-end, evaluating our current technology stack, and leading implementations / integrations.
- Lead the program design and execution of compensation programs in line with our compensation philosophy to drive performance excellence, engagement and equity.
- Design process improvements that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effectively partner with Leaders to consult on and resolve compensation challenges.
- Present budget scenarios and cost analysis backed with solid market data.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to understand market trends and advise on competitiveness / attractiveness of candidate offers.
- Lead the compensation harmonisation process after merger & acquisition.
- Partner with HRIS to ensure accurate compensation data and smooth running of all compensation cycles and programs.
- Ensure all compensation programs adhere and comply with changing state and federal laws and regulations.
- 8+ years of progressive compensation experience in global organisations.
- 4 years+ as Compensation Manager or equivalent.
- Passionate on delivering key initiatives to help scale the organisation.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to strengthen collaboration through empathy and influence.
- Proficiency at leading cross-functional projects Superb attention to details and aptitude for translating complex issues / findings into succinct recommendation to senior leaders.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills; track record of establishing strong collaborative relationships and trust across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to self manage and prioritise multiple projects with changing demands; results-focused.
- Ability to respond quickly to changes in the business environment and deal with ambiguity.
Location Tagging: #US
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It has 367 total employees. To see all 210 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description