Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
About the Team & Opportunity:
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Senior Clinical Recruiter will partner with InnovaTel’s implementation, Sales and Marketing leaders to understand the unique needs of our partners and identify the best candidates for each service line. You will lead full-cycle recruiting for behavioral healthcare providers, building and executing strategies that deliver an incredible candidate experience to attract the best in the field. You will source for current and future telepsychiatry opportunities throughout the United States using a variety of resources to source psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers and other licensed behavioral healthcare professionals. To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills, the experience to strategically partner with leadership and the ability to influence/respond to complexities with a high level of professional acumen. We are on a mission to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all – are you ready to join us?
- Build and maintain relationships with telepsychiatry candidates and psychiatric residency and training programs; evaluate and align toward the best opportunities within our organization
- Schedule and facilitate interviews with Psychiatrists, PMHNP’s and LCSW’s to seek best fit for innovaTel
- Meet weekly with Business Development and Operational leaders to understand current priorities, regularly adjust priorities for recruitment and develop creative recruiting campaigns
- Administer day-to-day operations to execute targeted sourcing plan and provide regular reporting on pipeline and outcomes
- Schedule and track administrative and clinical interviews with leadership
- Transition hired candidates to team members who will begin the onboarding process
- Convey candidate profile and status in hiring stage to colleagues using database reports and follow up with each lead
Proactively identify, network and contact active and passive job seekers through the following avenues
- Attend three to five national conferences or recruiting events per year
- Psychiatric residency and training programs
- Follow up on leads through internet searches, job boards, social media
- Physician, nursing and LCSW job boards
- Email blasts, cold calling and various ad campaigns
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience with at least 2-3 years in the clinical space
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to always maintain professionalism with candidates and colleagues
- Comfortable interviewing clinicians on screen
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS & GSuite/Google Workspace
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner effectively across the company
- Experience with Gem or other sourcing tools
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.