Senior Clinical Recruiter at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Clinical Recruiter in Orlando, FL!
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Clinical Recruiter to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Our Talent Acquisition team members are key partners to our business leaders who drive value through operational excellence and constant innovation to help us scale our teams creatively and efficiently in a highly competitive landscape. As an integral member of our team, you would be developing and implementing sourcing and recruitment strategies for key clinical roles in partnership with leaders of new lines of business, while also managing clinical recruiting needs across our existing markets. You’ll be trusted to own and drive a strategic partnership with business leaders and to attract and hire exceptional talent with a focus on our core values of Getting Stuff Done, Innovation, and Building Trust.
How you can make a difference
- Leveraging your clinical, retail, and/or high-volume recruiting knowledge, you’ll design and drive a strategy that will quickly build robust, qualified pipelines of talent that focuses on VillageMD’s vision and differentiates us in the healthcare space
- Partnering with function leaders to understand future expansion/new market development to create staffing plans that will meet growth goals and drive a more diverse clinical workforce
- Expanding and refining our clinical candidate database to build a reliable talent funnel, especially within the Medical Assistant talent community
- Creating engaging, relevant content and marketing initiatives to attract new candidate pools
- Developing value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with clinical talent
- Championing an outstanding process experience for candidates and our business partners
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical partner
Skills for success
- The ability to close high-quality candidates by making every candidate feel important, conveying our culture, and building strong offers
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through, and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates and business partners
- You can listen and understand the talent needs of our business partners and bring them to fruition
- You keep up to date with technology and can leverage it to reach clinical talent in the best way
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Earnest interest in leading and supporting the professional development of junior recruiter(s) while actively handling their contributions to the function and business at large
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition experience preferably in healthcare or recruiting for high volume positions.
- Excellent ability to relate to candidates focusing on both personal interests and clinical experience and capabilities
- Excitement and passion for being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for using data and reports to educate and influence leaders throughout the recruitment process
- Ability to interact with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Sourcing skills that extend beyond LinkedIn; advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) preferred
- Experience hiring in a growth healthcare company preferred
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate team of recruiters
- Bachelor's degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work with prospective Village Medical employees and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.