Senior Business Operations Recruiter at Podium (Remote)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to grow and scale many of our G&A departments including Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, Strategy, People Operations…etc. You can expect high-impact and wide-ranging responsibilities that include: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy and partnership with company leaders, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Partner with senior leaders across a variety of business organizations to develop and execute recruiting strategies
- Own searches and fill unique roles for a variety of technical positions
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Help initiate and implement creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategies
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience and to close top talent
EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in the SaaS space.
- Experience filling a variety of G&A roles such as Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, Strategy, People Operations…etc
- Track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying a diverse pool of technical candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Strong executive communication skills, ability to influence and guide senior leaders.
- A positive personality and willingness to jump in and help with special projects
- Think like an owner. Take ownership and initiative within the tasks that have been assigned to you. Ability to work effectively and independently.
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, and ability to deliver results
- Open and transparent culture
- Hybrid remote / in-office work culture
- Great opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Lots of Swag