Sales Recruiting Manager at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:52 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
Today at Verkada, we build security technology that detects action, identify danger, and help keep people and places safe and secure. But this is only the beginning.
Our Recruiting function is instrumental for Verkada's growth and success. As our next Sales Recruiting Manager, you will partner with the Leadership team to build out a successful team of high performing early career Recruiting Associates who will source, recruit, and close the most sought out Mid-Market sales talent to join our world-class organization. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
This role is based in San Mateo, CA (HQ).
- Partner with the sales and recruiting leadership team to drive the overall success of the team.
- Mentor, manage and scale a team of early career Recruiting Associates to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development to grow their careers at Verkada.
- Value creativity, innovation, collaboration and process amongst your team and the organization.
- Partner with Leadership across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to achieve and surpass targets.
- Use data to evaluate, analyze and optimize current hiring processes and present hiring data and insights to Leadership.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving creative initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- 1+ years of mentorship experience.
- Experience in sales or business recruiting is a plus.
- Ability to develop more junior recruiters by providing coaching, mentorship and guidance. As well as acting as a partner to more tenured recruiters in later stage career development.
- Experience in partnering, influencing and driving change with senior level management.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in an ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of Lever (ATS) & GoodTime.io (not required, but nice to have).
- This role is based in San Mateo, CA (HQ).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description