Sales Recruiter at Kpler (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:33 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we've built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as the commodity storage.
To support this endeavor we have teams in more than 7 countries and 8 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Vienna, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
• Be humble - We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
• Respect and care for others - We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
• Take responsibility - We take ownership of our actions
• Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
• Be bold - We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
What you’ll do
Kpler is growing fast! We need a Recruiter with experience supporting Comercial teams to get us to the next level! From defining sourcing strategies and identifying & closing top talents to tracking & reporting on recruitment efficiencies and metrics. You will help us to grow our team by recruiting great Sales Executives, Account Managers, Customer Sucess Managers, Product Specialists, Business Developers, Partnerships Managers, and more! Have a look at our career site!
Here are some of the things, we trust you to do:
* Identify efficient sourcing strategies & channels globally
* Become a true business partner to our commercial teams: you will become an expert in their markets, build and maintain talent pools that meet their needs and bring your experience and data to hire faster than lightning speed.
* Build and manage relationships with passive and active candidates: you’ll get to know and understand their motivations and strengths, you’ll get them excited about Kpler and ensure that they have the candidate experience that makes them want to join our family!
* Track and monitor key metrics, report on recruiting efficiency
* Partner with other team members to build and enhance the recruiting function at Kpler
You may be a fit if...
* 3+ years of recruitment experience, expertise recruiting commercial profiles is a must
* Experience hiring across different commercial roles, preferably in high growth and SAAS companies
* Experience using Boolean Search, Linkedin,or Google X-Ray
* The ability to source candidates like no one else and an eye for untapped talent
* Strong business acumen, a strategic and sales mindset
* You are able to generate enthusiasm and promote Kpler like a pro
* Data-driven approach to recruiting
* You have an experience with the European and Singaporean market
* You have worked in two or more regions (APAC, Europe, MEA, Americas)
* You have experience setting up projects in Diversity & Inclusion, Employer Branding or Data Analytics
But you REALLY want to join our team because...
* The People team at Kpler is strategic, innovative and dynamic. We are data driven and believe that People as a function is critical to the company’s success! We are excited about building a truly global organization that blends many cultures and experiences!
* We are a young and energetic People team of 9 team members that work closely together, share ideas and are always ready to help each other out. You'll get to shape your role around your interests; nothing is set in stone, you can take on a field for a couple of months and explore a new one after!
* You'll get exposure to all aspects of People management
* We are SUPER global: You'll get to learn and work on programs for countries all around the world and will even get to setup new countries!
The People Team’s mission
To help you and the company grow 🚀
People are the heart of Kpler's success. The People Team’s mission is to drive Kpler’s growth through empowering every Kplerian to unlock their potential and excel in their role. We do this by attracting top notch talents, equipping them with the resources to grow, and fostering a positive, engaging and inclusive environment. We seek to build an amazing employee experience, be a partner in business change, and continuously improve People practices aligned with Kpler’s mission and values.
Our People Pledge
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on Kpler
Kpler operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in New York, NY and Houston, TX. Kpler was founded in 2014. It has 138 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Performance Bonus. To see all 20 open jobs at Kpler, click here.
Read Full Job Description