Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
As a Sales Recruiter, you will partner with the Sales Leadership team to source, recruit and close talented sales professionals to join our world-class organization. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- Develop relationships with the Sales team to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates.
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and the Sales Organization.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, keep a strong pipeline and work with your RC to manage the interview scheduling.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS (Lever).
- Plan and execute sales recruiting events, some travel required.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of successful full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel to events and offices across the country
- Experience using Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, GoodTime, and G-Suite is a plus
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Verkada requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
Read Full Job Description