LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be supporting the enterprise sales team with providing top talent in the market.
In this role you will:
- Drive top of funnel engagement of potential candidates for high priority technology positions within our Enterprise Sales Organization.
- Proactively identify, assess, and advocate for talent from underrepresented groups using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, cold outreach, networking, complex web searches and research.
- Understands the importance of building a diverse top of funnel pipelines and can talk to examples of doing this effectively.
- Design, build and execute innovative and strategic events that attract and engage early career to executive level talent.
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for one of LivePerson’s most critical business units, with a continuous pulse on the candidate landscape for key areas of hire.
- Work in partnership with recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market.
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality-driven way.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition team.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our pipeline strategy.
- Drive sourcing data quality to effectively provide insights into the candidate market.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to develop creative strategies for engaging top talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, community partnerships, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Promote exceptional candidate experience throughout the interview process;Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and KPI's
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process
Your qualifications are:
- You have 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, with proven track record of building a diverse pipeline of candidates
- You have an understanding of creative sourcing strategies and understand the SaaS landscape.
- You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work.
- You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations.
- You understand branding and employer value proposition to ensure that LivePerson events are on brand and engage passive talent.
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You take pride in data quality and data integrity.
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who engages with the LivePerson TA team has a unique and positive experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.