AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is searching for a Sales Recruiter to join our winning team. In this role, you will be heavily sourcing candidate leads, high volume phone screening and partnering with sales leaders to meet hiring targets. The ideal candidate is someone who is a hard-working, entrepreneurial-spirited and an energetic person who is excited to work collaboratively and contribute to the overall success of the department. Candidates must be detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Partner with hiring managers to clearly identify expectations and qualifications needed (perform behavioral, competency and skill-based interviews)
- Proactively source candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to identify top talent to fill nationwide positions
- Develop and maintain a strong talent pipeline of entry level sales candidates to quickly fill multiple openings
- Assist in developing job ads and social media posts to attract active job seekers
- Utilize multiple recruiting channels and sourcing techniques to attract passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Evaluate candidates through resume screening and interview process to present a highly qualified candidate pool to hiring managers
- Work with candidates and HR team on timely completion of application and background check consent forms
- Organize hiring events and participate in Open Houses, job fairs and college career fairs to network with potential candidates
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to recruitment practices
- Maintain accurate data in applicant tracking system on all candidates and positions recruited
- Manage communication process between candidate, HR and hiring manager(s)
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive HR information
- Create a positive candidate experience for all applicants
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred ( HR or related field) or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Proven recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced environment in the mortgage industry
- Experience utilizing a variety of recruiting tools (ads, social media, networking) to source and attract top talent
- Must be energetic, charismatic and approachable with strong networking skills
- Ability to positively represent AmeriSave as an employer of choice
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to meet deadlines
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.
More Information on AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Louisville, KY, Troy, MI and Kansas City, MO. AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation was founded in 2002. It has 2590 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 47 open jobs at AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, click here.
Read Full Job Description