Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We're on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We're moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we're applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you're all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.About this Position:
Care.com is looking for a Business Recruiter with a demonstrable track record of building teams across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and other business organizations. You will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for multiple business operations teams from passive outreach to closing, and everything in between.
As a strategic partner, you will create and maintain relations with business executives and hiring teams. You will have the autonomy to drive and impact the hiring and interviewing processes and offer your perspective on market trends and industry best practices. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate data and reporting to drive decisions and improve processes for your partner teams.What Your Days Will be Like:
- Source and identify qualified candidates using creative techniques to build Care.com's teams
- Provide a high touch recruiting candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Partner closely with our business teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring strategies
- Build an efficient and targeted candidate pipeline toward achieving our hiring goals
- Experience in high-volume recruiting strategies to provide reporting updates and reach hiring goals
- Collaborate with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure an extraordinary experience on hiring-related matters
- Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to partners on open positions and hiring initiatives
- Ensure a high level of data integrity using our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and other systems
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, Or a minimum of 2 years experience in Inside Sales with a proven track record of hitting or achieving quota.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse - ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is nice to have
- Ability to prospect or build sourcing strategies, using Boolean search string and use multiple sourcing tools.
- Experience hiring high volume Inside Sales roles
- You confidently represent the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Experience supporting hiring across a variety of groups and hiring managers
- Passionate about Care.com's mission and opportunity
- You know how to work on a small and highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- You have the unwavering ability to prioritize and self-manage in a constantly evolving environment, multi-tasking, and work optimally towards meeting goals. This requires constant context switching
- Excellent communication skills
- You have solid attention to detail, can navigate ambiguous scenarios, and elevate others around you
- You thrive in a fast-growth environment and adapt quickly to growth and changes
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).