Sales Recruiter/ Sourcer/ Headhunter - Contract at Arista Networks (Remote)
Arista Networks has an excellent freelance consulting opportunity for a Sales Technical Recruiter with high-energy, a go-getter hunter mentality and who is excited to take on a new challenge! Arista is growing it’s Sales force in EMEA, and is currently searching for a hunter, Sales Recruiter with excellent sourcing and Internet recruiting capabilities. This assignment will be continuous with an option to renew every year.
The successful recruiter will have prior experience sourcing and hiring Sales Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and other tech support in the areas of software and hardware technology.
The ideal recruiter is someone who has sourced and placed Account Managers, Sales Reps in the Networking Sector or who has sourced talent from networking giants like Cisco, Juniper, Brocade and other networking companies.
At a minimum, the candidate must have prior full life cycle sales recruiting expertise hiring sales talent who sell technology preferably into data centers environments IE. Networking, Security SW, and Storage solutions.
This role will partner with Arista’s sales management team in the region and focus on sales and technical sales openings of various levels. Core responsibilities will include:
- Drive full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer stage
- Build a robust pipeline of sales talent
- Collaborate with team to understand requirements of role and assess screening criteria
- Resume review and prescreening
- Sourcing and identifying candidates via social media outlets
- Organize and schedule interviews, team debriefs while adhering to accurately set time lines
- Creating an overall exciting and positive candidate experience
- Partner and provide weekly updates to Director of Global Staffing in the USA - Santa Clara, CA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.