Recruitment Specialist at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:15 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, October 26, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 12,000+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger, and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As a Recruitment Specialist on the Technical Support team, you'll get hands-on experience in all aspects of the recruitment process and learn the skills required to become a full-cycle Technical Recruiter. If you are a motivated individual, this is a unique opportunity to jumpstart your career at a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup.
- Develop relationships with the Technical Support and Product teams to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Research and source a diverse pool of passive candidates.
- Manage scheduling, coordination, and candidate experience.
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and Technical Support.
- Provide general project and recruiting support to the Talent team on an as-needed basis.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to an exciting company!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college.
- Prior internship experience. Exposure to recruiting or coordination is a plus!
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills combined with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company-paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage.
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays.
- Wellness allowance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Healthy lunches and dinners are provided daily.
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description