BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 9 million professionals engage with 75,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
We are looking for a talented and Recruitment Resourcer to join BrightTALK’s People Department, working in our Talent Acquisition Team based in Phoenix. The Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for bringing in top quality talent to BrightTALK, identifying business needs and finding the best talent match for maximized growth within the business.
The Talent Acquisition team are a hardworking, fun and collaborative group of people. We work cross departmentally in identifying needs and understanding what’s required of new talent who are coming into the business. We are quick to adapt in a situation to best support candidates as well as our hiring managers throughout the hiring process. We enjoy celebrating each other and truly identify each win as a win for us all.
- Source, engage and attract top talent to drive growth across BrightTALK globally
- Build a comprehensive candidate pipeline through innovative sourcing techniques and complete candidate assessment/interviewing.
- Partner with recruiters across BrightTALK's international offices to create an effective search strategy to build teams and proactively create candidate pipelines.
- Provide valuable insights into market knowledge that help influence and drive an effective sourcing strategy.
- Be involved in the organisation of recruitment events, as well as providing ad-hoc administrative support to various business units when necessary.
- Participating in team functions
- Maintaining BrightTALK values
- Matching a candidate's resume with needs of the role
- Clear and effective communication with multiple functions, candidates, and people within the business
- A data-driven and candidate – centric approach to sourcing
- Proven time-management capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to adapt in situations and identify what’s required to support a candidate, recruiter and or hiring manager
- Organized while working with multiple roles and forms of communication with people inside and outside of the company.
- Ability to multitask while sourcing for up to 10+ roles at a time.
- Collaboration in working with the hiring manager and other recruiters to fill the role.
- Builder of networks that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A passionate follower of social media and new technology.
Expertise and Qualifications:
- Atleast 1+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in the IT, software, or digital sector
- Experience with Lever or other ATS/CTS
- People skills and responsible with confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience prioritizing multiple searches, projects and internal partnerships
- Demonstrated strength and passion for using blended sourcing techniques.
- Track record of success in identifying top industry talent
- Ability to meet growing pipeline demand in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Experience cultivating talent for hard to fill roles through strong research.
Why we like working at BrightTALK:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams.
- Generous and comprehensive benefits.
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule.
- Offices located in top destination cities.
- Training allowance and regular innovation days.
- Team building and volunteer opportunities.
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
More Information on BrightTALK
BrightTALK operates in the Digital Media industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO and New York, NY. BrightTALK was founded in 2002. It has 286 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 67 open jobs at BrightTALK, click here.
Read Full Job Description