Recruitment Coordinator at FLYR Labs
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 3, 2022
FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll be an essential part of our growing Recruiting Team. You'll learn about all aspects of recruiting, including coordination, research, sourcing, pitching, branding, and programs. You'll own all of the scheduling activities for interviews, hiring manager sync-ups, and other important programs. You'll work with every part of the business and get to learn how to build diverse and successful teams. You'll report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager (US).
What will your destination look like?
- Oversee the entire candidate journey in providing all candidates with a top-notch, positive experience starting from the first contact all the way until they become part of the team
- Create new programs to improve and scale our processes
- Become a power user of our ATS to promote efficiency in the recruiting process
- Build a good understanding of our teams and create great relationships with those team members and hiring managers
- Assist in developing our employment brand and use it to create inbound interest for FLYR
- Work on diversity and inclusion programs
- Learn how to evaluate inbound candidates
- Support the team with outbound efforts including career fairs, tech talks, conferences, and sourcing
- Collaborate with the broader team to build a united culture around our values
What can you bring on this trip?
- You are conscientious and motivated
- You are passionate about providing outstanding candidate experiences
- You communicate well with others
- You enjoy learning, with the ability to pattern-match and improve on ideas
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
Ticket Prices, Frequent FLYR miles and more:
- Equity with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements
- 401K with company matching
- Weekly catered lunch or bi-weekly lunch stipend
- Dog-friendly office environments
- Flexible working (remote eligible)!
Founder Alex Mans has built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Krakow, and Amsterdam.
In September 2021, FLYR closed a $150M Series C funding round led by leading investment firms WestCap and Silverlake. This funding fuels FLYR’s ambitions and ensures our ability to continue to scale and invest in delivering best-in-class solutions for the transportation industry.
FLYR has drawn seasoned talent from PROS, Amadeus, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, General Electric, and Southwest Airlines to key product and operational roles. While serving the needs of airlines is FLYR’s primary focus, it is extending its technology across other travel and transportation industries through various strategic partnerships across rental cars, events, cargo, rail, and more
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.
Read Full Job Description