Recruiting Systems Lead at Argo AI
Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The People Operations (POPs) team at Argo is looking for a Recruiting Systems Lead to join our People Technology & Automation team! We are seeking someone who is passionate about the automation of People and Recruiting processes through technology. The right candidate is someone who finds joy in making the world of work simpler and easier through system implementation, development, and optimization. Candidates with a systems mindset, an understanding of recruiting processes and technology, and a passion for maximizing the value from technologies implemented will succeed in this role. Someone with deep knowledge of recruiting systems such as Greenhouse would be an asset to the team.
What you’ll do:
- Create innovative technology solutions within technologies implemented as well as by building out solutions outside of technologies using APIs and robotic process automation
- Centralize, prioritize, and manage a portfolio of technology requests and current state technology solutions in partnership with IT and PMO
- Source, design, build, and implement technology solutions in partnership with world-class technology experts in IT to support recruiting team goals
- Perform regular maintenance, review, and process improvement on a portfolio of automations and technology platforms
- Work with subject matter experts and recruiting leadership teams to align and implement technology solutions that maximize recruiting team goals
- Partner closely with IT, PMO, and technology teams across Argo to implement and optimize recruiting technology implementations
- Partner within the People Analytics & Automation team (PA2) to support system alignment and optimization between sub-functions (e.g. Process, Data Foundations, and Analytics)
- Work on a variety of technology related projects across the People Automation & Technology team as needed (e.g. system configuration, automation, design sessions, etc)
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience with HR technology and automation
- Experience with configuration or implementation of an ATS (e.g. Greenhouse, iCIMS, SmartRecruiters, JobVite, Avature, etc)
- Ability to accurately and efficiently manage and analyze a technology portfolio
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Self-starter with strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, complex and scaling environment
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, data visualization and presentation skills
- Excellent with Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel; including advanced formulas and functions
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with HR specific BI tools like Visier, One Model, Looker etc.
- Experience in Tech industry and/or start-up environment
What we offer you:
- Remote Eligible
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.