Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Talent team
Our Talent team is deeply committed to Karat’s mission of making interviewing fair, predictable, and enjoyable from the inside out. What we do in our day-to-day role can directly impact our product, clients, and candidates around the world due to our insights and experiences in the talent realm.What you will do
As a Recruiting Support Specialist at Karat, you will provide a wide variety of ground-level support to the team from the administrative lens by sourcing internally through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), amplifying opportunities on external Slack channels, and more. This is a phenomenal opportunity for candidates looking to learn more about recruiting.
- Post Karat job opportunities in a variety of places to ensure visibility for a variety of job seekers (i.e. diverse job boards, Slack groups).
- Conduct searches through Karat's ATS for previous applicants who could be a good fit for our current openings.
- Support Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program by contacting current Computer Science and Informatics students to help spread the word.
- Assist Recruiting Operations by auditing job postings to ensure we are operating consistently and in compliance.
- Genuine interest in moving into recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to balance competing priorities
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency and proactiveness, all while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].