Recruiting Strategist (Remote Optional) at Basis Technologies
| Chicago, IL
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:19 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 24, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Talent and Development (T&D) team works to make our organization an engaging, inclusive home for Centrons to develop their careers and create positive change in the ad tech industry. T&D is made up of four collaborative teams: Talent Acquisition (recruits top talent for Centro), Talent Operations (provides benefits, payroll, perks, and a system support for Centro), Education and Development (leads training and education for Centro employees), and Talent Partners (heads up professional development, management resources, and employee relations).
Collectively, T&D is determined to bring the Centro Manifesto and guiding principles to life through our culture and practices. This team cultivates Raving Fans by constantly ideating on how to ensure every current and prospective employee receives the best experience possible.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This role is centered on recruiting top talent for our teams at Centro. You will work with our hiring managers to make the best hire, all while providing an exceptional candidate experience. You will contribute by:
- Being responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, including the execution of sourcing strategies, assessing, and delivering a high quality, diverse talent pool to hiring managers.
- Sourcing and building talent pipelines.
- Attending hiring and network events and being an active member of the industry.
- Partnering with hiring managers to define job requirements and act as a consultant throughout the entire recruitment process as well as set appropriate expectations around timing, execution of strategy and delivery.
- Creating a flexible approach to recruiting. Focuses not just on hiring, but on always making the right hire.
- Providing an exceptional, high-quality experience to all candidates by effectively communicating with them and managing their overall experience.
- Continuously improving processes and procedures.
- Educating and coaching hiring managers on interview techniques.
- Maintaining a high level of productivity and service during critical hiring periods without compromising quality and service standards.
- Participating in in special projects, including diversity and employer branding recruiting initiatives.
- Remaining knowledgeable about innovations and best practices in the HR sourcing and recruitment space and appropriately incorporates this knowledge in day-to-day operations.
- Adhering to applicant tracking system compliance.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2-3 years of proven recruiting experience in digital advertising or ad technology sales or services experience
- Must have advanced internet sourcing experience
- Must enjoy being a part of a high-energy, collaborative team; sense of humor required
- Must thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Interest in media, technologies and desire to keep informed of new trends
- Demonstrated ability to build, manage and maintain strong relationships and networks
- Passion for company culture and community building
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily activities, with minimal guidance, to maximize productivity, quality and delivery of services
- Must have a discerning eye for talent; have a successful track record of identifying and properly evaluating top talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have advanced computer and database application skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with Lever a plus! #leverlife
- Finance Recruiting Experience
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.