Recruiting Operations Specialist at Duolingo (Pittsburgh, PA)
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that's where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC and English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
We are looking for an operations expert to join our growing Talent Acquisition team here at Duolingo!
You will be instrumental in helping to uplevel the team in all things operations and tools involving talent acquisition projects — from our careers site to building out our internal tool stack, all to help us find the world’s best talent!
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to develop best-in-class Talent Acquisition processes and be influential in helping to create and launch effective recruiting practices. This is a unique role that will enable you to wear many hats and stretch your professional abilities in new ways.
- Help us create processes and tools to drive Talent Acquisition efficiency and effectiveness
- Be responsible for formulating a documentation and support strategy for the global talent acquisition team
- Be the Talent Acquisition team’s go-to person for implementation and roll-out plans
- Partner closely with our Recruiting Operations Manager on the recruiting technology ecosystem
- Be our inhouse expert on the proper utilization and adoption of new tools and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting operations
- Minimum of a baccalaureate degree
- Great attention to detail
- A desire to train people on new workflows and processes
- Ability to operate effectively with only high-level direction in a fast-paced environment, with a desire both to learn new techniques and educate others
- A meticulous sense of organization, with resourcefulness for operational excellence
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Comfortability with data and distilling insights
- Ability to work from or relocate to Pittsburgh, PA
Exceptional Candidates Will Have...
- 5+ years experience in recruiting operations
- Experience working with teams distributed across the globe, including APAC and EMEA
- Experience articulating business questions, and using available data to find answers that translate into business recommendations
- Hyper-vigilant attention to detail
- Prior experience in a high-growth fast-paced environments
- Understanding of Talent Acquisition
- Comfortable working in some or all of the following systems Greenhouse, Prelude, Gem, Airtable, Gsuite]
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Because Duolingo intends to require all employees to return to work from an office, all employees will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received any booster doses as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to remain employed unless they have an exemption to vaccination pursuant to a required reasonable accommodation. This is so that our employees feel safe in the office.
Take a peek at how we care for our employees' holistic well-being with our benefits here.