Recruiting Operations Program Manager at Medely (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 22, 2022
Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want, while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready to work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series C, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than twenty four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over 108,000 selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2022!
THE OPPORTUNITY: Recruiting Operations Program Manager
The Provider Operations teams, responsible for onboarding, credentialing, and maintaining high quality healthcare professionals, must take their internal processes, systems, and analytics to the next level in order to drive extremely fast growth of our professional network.
We’re seeking an experienced Operations leader with a passion for driving efficiency through internal tools and systems. This individual will build strong relationships with their “internal clients” across the Provider Growth, Compliance, and Quality Control teams. They will become an expert in the teams’ business needs and processes in order to lead the implementation of scalable and intuitive IT solutions.
What you will do:
- Monitor the healthcare professional application and onboarding funnel to identify opportunities and implement solutions based on our supply needs
- Establish expert-level knowledge of the job functions and business processes across the Provider Operations organization
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to add efficiencies to these processes
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions considering current and anticipating future needs
- Partner with Product and Business Operations to align on solutions that consider existing tools, data access, and in-app possibilities
- Recommend the best technology, considering both internal and external options, to implement solutions
- Negotiate with external vendors
- Lead all phases of implementation including requirement gathering, installation, configuration, customization, testing, running, systems integrations, user training, delivery, enhancements
- Protect the efficiency of the Provider Operations teams while transitioning to new and/or enhanced internal processes
- Drive engagement to optimize the success of the systems
- Maintain comprehensive view of Provider Operations and cross-departmental internal systems and act quickly when there is an opportunity or need to make fast changes
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales, Marketing, and/or Recruiting Operations role
- 3+ years experience with lead and funnel management
- 3+ years of scoping, implementing, and maintaining internal IT systems to enable highly productive teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Talented at translating business processes into technical requirements
- Broad exposure to system integrations
- Proven success launching enterprise-level processes using digital workplace tools
- Aptitude for solving operational problems leveraging tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Front, Asana, Metabase, Tableau, Marketo
- Process oriented mindset
- Thrives in a dynamic and agile environment
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Strong ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected base salary range for this role in Colorado is $83,000 to $113,000, annually.
This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: equity, bonus, health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits. Actual compensation will be determined by experience and other factors permitted by law Connecticut, Ohio, Rhode Island, Nevada, NYC, Maryland and Washington all have compensation laws typically requiring that the compensation is disclosed after the first round of interviews.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of Paid Time Off and nine paid holidays, and two personal holidays (employees starting in the second half of the year are given one floating holiday for the first year of employment).
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are an E-Verify company.
Read Full Job Description