- Evaluate, improve upon, and oversee our use of Lever, our Applicant Tracking System.
- Build and maintain a job board management system that ensures consistency and optimization across all platforms (including LinkedIn, Indeed, Built In Austin, Glassdoor, and Handshake). Serve as SME for all recruiting systems and integrations and provide training to users. Ensure that each tool is optimized and best utilized by the team to meet hiring needs.
- Partner with Recruiting Program Manager to identify ways to provide a best in class candidate experience and interview process across all points of the candidate lifecycle.
- Proactively manage our recruiting tech stack and make recommendations to support continuous improvement from a resource perspective.
- Standardize the reporting of our key productivity and conversion metrics to meet the needs of our VP of Recruiting and Recruiting Managers.
- Partner with Recruiting Managers on standardized candidate communication strategies that improve engagement and conversion. Guide change management within and outside of recruiting.
- Partner with Data Team to improve upon recruiting data integrity and accessibility. Prepare periodic reporting and insights for leadership.
- Take ownership of ad hoc requests for recruiting data analysis and make data-guided recommendations in partnership with the VP of Recruiting.
- Manage one Recruiting Administrator and serve as a coach to the entire Recruiting team on operational best practices. Create consistencies in processes and enable the team to efficiently scale.
Success in this Role Includes:
- Initial audit and continuous improvement of Lever, including pipeline stages, archive buckets, feedback forms, and job listings.
- Customized Lever resources and processes for every open requisition.
- Reporting cadences established with Recruiting Manager, University Recruiting Manager, and VP of Recruiting to deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports used internally and externally.
- Initial audit and continuous improvement of job board management tools, including an audit of all external job postings for optimization opportunities.
- Candidate engagement strategy for future pipeline with an emphasis on front-end processing speed and long-term candidate conversion.
- Process for screening University candidates and tracking conversion by key identifiers.
- Successful transfer and storage of all recruiting data to our internal HR database.
- Strong relationships with recruiting and cross functional stakeholders across the business and on campus.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in Recruiting, Talent Management, or Human Resources.
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting Operations or equivalent operational experience.
- 2+ years of experience mentoring or managing others in your field of expertise.
- Experience working successfully in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced abilities in Excel, Google Sheets, and ATS reporting tools.
- Deep understanding of modern Applicant Tracking Systems; experience using Lever is preferred.
- Some experience using Power BI is a plus!
- Proven ability to successfully work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish operational goals.
- Project management experience across various functions, including Human Resources, Technology, and Marketing.
- Confident communicator who can establish new processes, provide appropriate documentation, and train others accordingly.
- Passionate about continuous improvement with a natural ability to spot inefficiencies and the changes needed to eliminate them.
- High level of discretion and professionalism with respect for confidentiality and personal tact - this is a MUST!
- This position will initially oversee one Recruiting Administrator with the potential to grow a team of direct reports over time.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program