Recruiting Operations Manager at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Develop and lead an operational engine to support the global growth of Liveperson, focused on data driven strategic initiatives that have consistent, global impact.
- Contribute to our tracking key performance metrics, developing insights, and using data to drive impactful actions.
- Lead the PMO for contract and RPO partnerships.
- Develop a repeatable playbook for best in class talent practices at Liveperson. Document and evolve our hiring processes, connect the dots to improve and innovate.
- Be the expert on Tools, process and the center of excellence for TA Support.
- Lead the recruiter processes and efficiency improvements, building consistent and scaleable global solutions
Your qualifications are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years in Recuriting, preferably in a high growth and demanding environment in a recruiting or HR function.
- A quick study in tech, and passionate about new tools, process, and building a playbook that scales.
- Detail oriented, and super comfortable with change.
- You roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.