Recruiting Operations Analyst at Thumbtack (Remote)
A home is the biggest investment most people make, and yet, it doesn’t come with a manual. That's why we’re building the only app homeowners need to effortlessly manage their homes — knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to hire. With Thumbtack, millions of people care for what matters most, and pros earn billions of dollars through our platform. And as one of the fastest-growing companies in a $500B industry — we must be doing something right.
We are driven by a common goal and the deep satisfaction that comes from knowing our work supports local economies, helps small businesses grow, and brings homeowners peace of mind. We’re seeking people who continually put our purpose first: advocating for pros and customers, embracing change, and choosing teamwork every day.
At Thumbtack, we're creating a new era of home care. If making an impact and the chance to do good inspires you, join us. Imagine what we’ll build together.
Thumbtack by the Numbers
- Available nationwide in all 3,143 U.S. counties
- 70 million projects started on Thumbtack
- More than 4 million customers in the last 12 months
- Pros earn billions on our platform
- More than 8 million 5-star reviews for our stellar pros
- 1000+ employees and $3.2 billion valuation (June, 2021)
Our People Team is at the forefront of building a world-class virtual first company and being a leader in Future of Work. Our People team believes in the power of our people. We craft an employee experience that starts with hiring incredible people, investing in their career development, and providing a holistic approach to benefits and wellness.About the Role
We’re building a Recruiting Operations function that enables the organization to attract, assess, select, and hire world-class talent at world-class velocity and efficiency. Reporting to the Director, Recruiting Operations and Enablement, the Recruiting Systems Analyst will be responsible for leading and maintaining the health of all recruiting systems, specifically Greenhouse ATS. This person will provide subject matter expertise for all recruiting systems and front-line support for our Recruiting team.Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing maintenance, and enhancements within the system.
- Leverage Greenhouse functionality to maximize workplace efficiencies through hands-on configuration across all modules as a superuser
- Responsible for all recruiting systems inquiries and provide tier-1 support for incident resolution, bug fixes, troubleshooting, enhancements, etc.
- Maintain and support all integration activities within recruiting tech stack (ATS, Candidate Relationship Management software, interview scheduling tools, recruiting software)
- Participate in enhancement scope and design
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- 3+ years of experience with integrations, business processes, report building, and end-user training and assistance
- Strong technical knowledge of Greenhouse applicant tracking system
- Familiarity with webhooks
- Experience with Tableau
- Ability to code JSON or Ruby
- Ability to create reports from raw CSV delivered via redshift or s3
Thumbtack is a virtual-first company, meaning you can live and work from any one of our approved locations across the United States, Ontario or the Philippines*. When it is safe to gather, we will begin to host in-person events on a regular basis. Remote employees will be expected to travel occasionally for these events to a Thumbtack library or offsite team-building location. In cities with 5+ employees, we are establishing local communities, where employees can gather for local events. Additionally, employees in the San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto and Manila areas will have opt-in access to communal workspace at one of our Thumbtack libraries. We always prioritize the health and safety of our employees. Currently, participation in these events and Thumbtack library use are optional. Both require employees to be fully vaccinated.
Benefits & Perks
- Virtual-first working model coupled with quarterly in-person events and Camp Thumbtack
- 20+ company-wide holidays including two week-long shutdowns
- Libraries (collaborative workspaces) in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Toronto, and Manila
- Stipends for remote work support, home office set-up and Thumbtack services
- Cell phone and WiFi reimbursements
- Subscriptions and Employee Assistance Program for mental health and well-being
Thumbtack is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact [email protected].*Currently, Thumbtackers can live anywhere in Ontario or British Columbia, Canada or the Philippines or in any of the following US states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, Washington DC. Our long term vision is to hire across all of the United States and Canada, but this expansion will take a few years.