As a Recruiting Manager, you will make an impact as a key contributor by driving hiring for the engineering team across different geographic locations. You will work as a talent advisor and key partner to the functional business leaders and hiring managers, developing strategies to approach, engage, and hire the best design talent in the world.
As a trusted business partner, you will empower our technical leaders to make the best hiring decisions through creating and executing innovative talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with your understanding of the candidate marketplace. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.
This position is based in Mountain View and requires onsite presence. Please apply if you are ok with the locationWho we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you’ll do:
- Mentor, manage and grow the recruiting teams for Engineering and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify and formalize needs, determine sourcing strategies and partnering with the recruiters and sourcers for delivery
- Ability to strategically partner with and advise Engineerig leaders throughout the recruiting process
- Ensure the recruiting team meets hiring needs across multiple departments
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process with an eye to iteration and improvement
- Help drive long-term productive recruiting partnerships with different business units
- Lead projects to improve process and build a best in class experience for candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Recruiting Leadership experience preferably at a tech startup
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Goal driven, detail oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast paced start-up environment.
- You lead by example: A great leader who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, LinkedIn and / or other recruiting and sourcing tools
- Ability to balance expertise with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our process, practices, and recruiting brand
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Proven track record of success in balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment