Recruiting Manager at BAYADA Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Recruiting Manager for our office located in Philadelphia, PA. The recruiter will support the staffing needs for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides in various territories.
At BAYADA, the Recruiting Manager is responsible for managing the full recruitment life cycle. BAYADA Recruiting Managers are expected to act as brand ambassadors and to partner with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers, while providing our candidates a best in class candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Manager is also expected to provide consultation to internal customers on market conditions, hiring trends, and external competition.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Maintain and support staffing needs of the office
- Develop and retain relationships with candidates and referrals
- Process employment inquiries and full cycle recruitment
- Collaborate and develop job postings with management team
- Attend career fairs and networking events as needed
- Coordinate in-services, training, and direct report for new hires
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with directors, office staff, field employees, and other BAYADA recruiters
- Utilize various social media platforms
Recruiter Qualifications Include:
- Bachelors degree required
- Agency recruitment experience strongly desired
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting required and 1-2 years sourcing skills required
- Experience recruiting in healthcare strongly desired
- Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Social Media Marketing required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.