From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As the leader of our sales recruiting team, you will play a meaningful role in evolving what recruiting means at Fivetran by crafting scalable processes to help our hardworking team of sales recruiters optimally support hyper-growth. You will have the opportunity to lead a high-performing team and set the strategy to make us better. You’ll also cultivate an encouraging environment complete with continuous learning and improvement in a uniquely Fivetran (growth-minded) manner. This role can be based remotely, or out of one of Fivetran’s US offices.
Technologies You’ll Use:
Greenhouse, GEM, Looker, ChartHop, Slack, LinkedIn Recruiter, and many more first class industry tools in the recruiting domainWhat You’ll Do:
As Manager of Sales Recruiting, You Will
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the sales recruiting team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Full cycle recruiting for Executive and high-profile sales roles
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans
- Define, design and implement recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of sales roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities. Skillfully support weighing the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted role, company/group strategic objectives, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives and tradeoff
- Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership Team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Fivetran and lead the team to do the same
- Be an advocate of DEI and bring thoughtful strategies towards building an inclusive environment while diversifying our candidate pool.
- Partner with HRBPs and the People team to build and operationalize processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, compensation and immigration support.
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer value proposition and growing brand awareness
- Proven SaaS sales recruiting leadership experience within a corporate environment managing multiple levels and teams
- Proven experience managing sales recruiters and sourcers
- Experience managing distributed teams, in various locations and time-zones
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and experience working with matrix teams
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners in various locations and time-zones
- Experience partnering across functions, to build and create candidate experiences that align with the company values and mission
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.