Recruiting Coordinator at Earnin (Remote)
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
About the Team:
We're a small but growing people team that is looking for a recruiting coordinator to join us in tackling our aggressive hiring goals and helping us grow our talent function from the ground up. You'll work with colleagues who share the same goals, passion, and vision in building a rapidly growing Silicon Valley start-up.
This is a remote position.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Have a direct impact on forming a collaborative and cohesive team culture.
- Work WITH us, not FOR us.
- Be involved with laying the groundwork for our hiring process.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders to design and schedule interviews
- Work across multiple calendars to coordinate interview schedules whether they are on-site, via phone, or via video conference.
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite or virtual interview process, ensuring a high-touch, positive candidate experience
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Arrange accommodations for out-of-town candidates
- Own the candidate experience and create memorable interactions that inspire the best of the best to work at Earnin
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike
- Be responsible for owning and juggling multiple schedules and projects
- Think critically about processes and make judicious decisions based on efficiency & sensibility
- Must be able to answer general recruiting questions for candidates and new hires
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and maintain effective communication channels (zoom, slack, email, etc.)
What We're Looking For:
- Creative, critical thinker and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to improve our candidate experience and to make things work more efficiently
- Dedication to doing a high quality job in everything you do
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- 1+ years in a recruiting, HR or administrative role; entry level will be considered as well.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong calendaring skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, strong collaborator who can shift communication styles to work with different types of people
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR
- Familiarity with Greenhouse, G-Suite, GoodTime, Slack, Linkedin, etc.