Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The Clari Talent Team is built on the foundation of being a true partner to the teams we recruit for. We are passionate about creating positive candidate experiences and it starts from the first contact. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will play an integral part in the hiring process and be a true partner with the recruiters you support.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Partner with recruiters, managers, hiring teams, and candidates to schedule interviews over Zoom (audio and video) across multiple teams and time zones
- Support 2 high volume recruiters
- Verify that interviewers and candidates have confirmed, follow up as necessary
- Ensure each and every interaction with candidates are remarkable - best in class
- Initiate backgrounds check via Goodhire
- Maintain job postings in Clari’s ATS
- Juggle multiple priorities and requests with ease
- Suggest process changes and improvements
- As needed, assist with sourcing efforts using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing channels
- Work on Recruiting projects as time allows
- 1+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, admin experience, or similar
- Experience using Google Suite, Zoom, Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever preferred), LI Recruiter, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and keep folks informed along the way
- Comfortable driving to positive outcomes, jumping on the phone to solve problems on the fly and taking the initiative to be one step ahead
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, not afraid to ask questions, comfortable in a fast-paced rapid growth environment
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description