Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our team take recruiting in a virtual environment to a whole new level at Opendoor. You will work closely with recruiters and hiring partners to provide the best possible experience for candidates. You will be responsible for scheduling interviews, collaborating with Recruiters to build a great candidate experience, and coordinating external and internal communications. If you want to be a key player in a tight knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you.
In this role, you will:
- Be the point of contact for candidates; coordinating, scheduling, and managing support for interviews or any other accommodations. Make sure everyone has what they need to be in the right place at the right time.
- Use our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- Be an Opendoor ambassador; representing our open, genuine, and driven culture.
- Embody one team, one dream. Our Recruiting team works together to reach our goals. We are generous with our knowledge, we ask for help, and plan together for the future.
We’re excited about you because you are:
- An experienced Recruiting Coordinator with 2+ years of experience
- Dedicated to the candidate experience because you care, not just because it is your job
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to balance competing priorities - we move fast and we are constantly changing directions, but we have fun keeping it all together
- A true people person that is solution oriented
- Excited about working and learning in a dynamic environment; we depend a variety of tools to stay organized
- Curious about the product, concept, history, and culture of Opendoor
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description