Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
Working directly with the engineering recruiting team, you will partner with both Recruiting and Engineering Leadership teams to organize calendars and schedule interviews for a large volume of candidates under consideration for various roles including New Grad, Industry, and Leadership opportunities. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth at Verkada!
- Scheduling of phone and onsite interviews, as well as coordination of other technical screens as necessary
- Deliver a high quality candidate experience, including assistance with travel and lodging arrangements as necessary.
- Work with Industry and University Recruiting teams to schedule large volume of events, phone and onsite interviews, and webinars.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in recruiting and engineering to streamline hiring process.
- Partner closely with engineering recruiters to effectively schedule every step of the interview process.
- Track and document candidate communications in our ATS (Lever).
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Ability to manage multiple internal priorities in a time sensitive matter.
- Commitment to customer service and top performance.
- Superb organization and time management skills.
- Strong sense of initiative to tackle challenges as they arise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior follow-through to ensure all tasks/projects are completed in timely manner.
- Proficiency with G-Suite
- Familiarity with recruiting software/ATS is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description