Recruiting Coordinator at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will handle all things logistics and candidate communication for the Checkr Talent team. This person will collaborate with recruiters, execs, hiring managers, and interviewers to ensure a seamless candidate experience through our hiring process. If you’re driven, eager, and strict attention to detail, you will thrive in this role.
- Facilitate the coordination and scheduling of interviews, including phone interview, on-sites, lunches, events, etc.
- Communicate all interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all pertinent information
- On the fly troubleshooting to deal with any scheduling changes
- Act as the primary point of contact during onsite interviews for both the candidate and interviewers
- Be the champion of candidate experience and ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates
- Manage tracking of candidates in our Applicant Tracking System
- Manage travel arrangements and accommodations for candidates as necessary, and process any candidate reimbursements
- Handle project work on an ad hoc basis
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for ensuring an amazing candidate experience for all
- Comfortable working on a Mac, with knowledge of G-suite products (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) and Slack
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfortable interacting with people throughout the organization.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $54,400-$64,000.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.