Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
Inspire is seeking a highly detail-oriented, organized Recruiting Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. This role will provide best-in-class support to our Talent Acquisition and Talent Management team through requisition, candidate, and recruiting system maintenance. This is a pivotal partnership role that will facilitate an excellent hiring manager, hiring panel, recruiter, and candidate experience.
THE RECRUITING COORDINATOR HAS 6 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruiting Process Support - everything from posting open positions to job boards, coordinating candidate interviews and travel, scheduling interviews across departments, handling last-minute scheduling changes, creating offer letters, conducting background checks, and smoothing over any speed bumps in the hiring process
- Communications - maintain a robust and steady line of communication with all stakeholders, including candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, hiring panels, and Talent team at large
- Support Team with Data - maintain confidence in Recruiting team data and be able to pull the numbers at any given time
- Sourcing Support - provide an extra set of eyes and hands during our highest volume periods
- Transitional Support - ensure that transitions and hand-offs between stages in the recruiting and hiring process are as smooth and predictable as possible
- Project Support - assist the People team with various project work to provide the best experience for both candidates and internal employees
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Process Management - drive the interview process with urgency, including but not limited to logistics coordination, scheduling, managing ATS workflows; ensure an excellent candidate and stakeholder experience. Engage and manage agency partner relationships as needed
- Design the Candidate Experience - strive for a 100% acceptance rate for candidates to which we extend offers, and a 100% candidate satisfaction rating for candidates released from the search. All candidates should leave their interview experience with an understanding of Inspire’s Mission, Goals and Values in a way that makes them desire an offer.
- Time to fill
- Offer acceptance rate
- Candidate experience ratings
- Hiring manager experience ratings
- Highly Prioritized - understand how to organize and execute in order of importance when everything seems important
- Technologically Savvy - understands systems and how to maximize their use while minimizing the time it takes to get things done
- Organized - amidst all of the chaos, the coordinator knows where all the pieces of the puzzle are
- Collaborative - links of the players together in the process and communicates succinctly and effectively
- Multi-Tasker - able to juggle all of the balls that are in the air at any given time
- Service Oriented - an overriding drive to ensure an excellent experience for all stakeholders
- Must Have
- 1+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in a high-volume support role
- Experience working in and maintaining an ATS, preferably Greenhouse, including requisition entry, posting, interview process building, scheduling, communications, and record upkeep
- Excellent relationship-building skills with a high-touch, service-oriented approach and top-notch communication skills
- Proven track-record of success working in a fast-paced, high volume recruitment environment
- Understanding of Recruiting and HR functions and interdependencies with other functions
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little direction and produce results
- Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree and/or HR Certification
- Confident in Google Sheets, with the ability to gather data quickly and correctly
- Versed in GSuite for the workplace
- Experience driving process
- Confident making suggestions for process improvement and efficiency