CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Flow, and others raise over $1 Billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our recruiting team, to help support interview scheduling, candidate experience and other recruiting tasks such as reporting and employer branding.Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years experience as a recruiting coordinator
- You have exceptional communication skills, with an emphasis on empathy, professionalism and clarity.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments where your role will change quickly, and you embrace new challenges and responsibilities
- You are organized, and embrace multi-tasking. You’re capable of juggling multiple candidates tasks and deliverables at once.
- Act as the primary point of contact for applicants and hiring teams throughout the recruitment and onboarding process
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience across the board, and devise and implement ways that we can improve this experience
- Schedule and coordinator phone screens, assessments, virtual and in-person interviews, working closely with both candidates and hiring managers/teams
- Build and implement new process for hiring as we scale
- Review resumes, and assess candidate suitability for various roles
- Perform reference and background checks
- Work on other side projects including employer branding, software integrations, and reporting initiatives
- An strong interest in cryptocurrencies/blockchain/web3
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.