Recruiting Coordinator - Salt Lake City at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner with the Recruiting team to ensure that we execute effectively on our processes in order to hire top talent. The candidate experience is of the utmost importance, so your primary focus will be to ensure that every candidate walks away with a stellar impression of Addepar. We are looking for a team member who is extremely organized, self-motivated, has excellent attention to detail and able to multitask several responsibilities. Addepar has an extraordinary mission and we want an extraordinary person to help us achieve our hiring goals!
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews to achieve our hiring needs, often working with complex schedules
- Act as the sole point of contact for candidate’s scheduling needs
- Manage job details in our applicant tracking system, including requisition creation for new roles
- Maintain data integrity of the ATS and participate in weekly audits
- Partner with internal client groups to deliver the best candidate experience
- Increase hiring efforts by collaborating on Talent Acquisition projects and programs
- Update process documentation to allow for beneficial resources for new team members
- Identify opportunities for improving TA processes and the candidate experience
- Run all aspects of the onsite interview (post pandemic); including managing the schedule and providing a warm and professional environment
- Book necessary candidate travel and lodging arrangements
- Coordinate candidate expense reimbursements
Who You Are
- Experience in supporting a fast paced Recruiting or Human Resources department
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Poised, professional, and able to handle confidential information
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Experience with Google Suite, preferred
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.