Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Match Group (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:10 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, March 26, 2022
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to join our team (3-6 month contract). Note, this role can be based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palo Alto, or Fully Remote.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with the recruiting team to facilitate candidates through the interview process, acting as the liaison between candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Manage and maintain the candidate interview process including scheduling phone, technical, and virtual interviews, while providing a high-quality experience to candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Track, update, and maintain candidate interviews in our applicant tracking system (Lever).
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in recruiting coordination and interview scheduling.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system. Lever a plus.
- Experience with G-Suite.
- Ability to be organized and detail-oriented in a fast-paced work environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and navigate sensitive information with tact.
More Information on Match Group
Match Group operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. Match Group was founded in 1995. It has 2103 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 110 open jobs at Match Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description