DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at one of the fastest-growing startups in Los Angeles. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with our Recruiters to support all administrative processes. Recruiting Coordinators are the backbone of the recruiting team and responsible for ensuring a seamless interview process for each candidate. You will be the face of Disqo and represent our company's image to prospective employees.
What you will do:
- Schedule candidate interviews (phone, virtual, onsite, remote) by coordinating with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Serve as point-of-contact for candidates and interview teams regarding interview schedules, changes, and triage.
- Updating candidate records and job postings
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the intake meetings and post-interview debrief meetings
- Identifying opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator, recruiting, or other HR experience
- Ability to provide exceptional, consistent customer service to internal and external clients
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Lever preferred)
- Proficiency with Google suites, Slack & Docusign
- Quick thinker and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a tech startup
- BA/BS degree
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.