The Promenade team is scaling rapidly!
As a Sales and Marketing Recruiter, you'll get to attract, hire and retain the best talent and work closely with leadership as we continue to shape the Promenade team.
You will recruit for all roles within the sales and marketing landscape and, in this critical role, you will manage the entire candidate process from pipeline generation to offer acceptance, working closely with leaders to deliver a ‘best in class’ candidate experience. This is a unique opportunity and you'll be empowered to own the full recruitment cycle and build a world-class recruiting practice.
We are looking for someone who’s “results-oriented” and able to execute. The right person for this role will advise on hiring requirements, source and review the candidate pipeline, and assist in hiring. You see the power of data in determining which applicants are successful and which new hires thrive in our environment to adjust your hiring priorities and actions.
You'll also help in building and evolving our interview process from start to finish, leading the evolution of this critical piece of the business.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is motivated by hiring challenges and consistently hires top talent, then this is a fantastic role for you.
- Proactively build talent pipelines and execute fully comprehensive strategic sourcing plans
- Screen and evaluate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements for both sales and marketing candidates
- Act as point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required
- Perform a candidate screen and participate in objective candidate scoring
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Identify recruiting roadblocks/bottlenecks and work with leadership teams to solve them
- Build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Provide an amazing candidate experience regardless of outcome - ensuring all candidates are updated and informed at all stages in our interview process
- Help build our employer brand and engage in talent-focused PR efforts
- Work with our people team (People Ops, Technical Recruiter, Head of People) to ensure alignment in talent acq efforts across the org.
- 4-6 years of full-cycle recruiting experience (ideally a blend of both agency and in-house)
- Must be autonomous and highly organized with incredible attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented with a proactive approach toward problem-solving; you must be willing to jump into any high-priority project with a positive attitude
- Experience engaging, assessing and closing candidates from Associate to VP level
- Experience with owning a search from ‘end-to-end’: Job crafting, strategic posting, sourcing, engaging + activating passive candidates and closing offers
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems (ideally Lever), data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Sourcing guru, who is able to find talent outside traditional means (LinkedIn) but, more importantly, someone who knows how to engage top talent with your personalized touch
- Extremely professional written/verbal communication skills
- Passion for our mission, industry and for creating the best experience
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation’s premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.