Recruiter/Sourcer at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You'll Do
The People Potential Team is growing and we are hiring a Recruiter/Sourcer. You will work on entry level positions as well as assist the Recruiting Team with with sourcing for our top priority and hard-to-fill openings.
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite) and ensure that all information is up-to-date
- Move candidates through the recruiting process
- Provide back-up for the Recruiting Coordinator which includes scheduling interviews for the Recruiting Team
- Ensure a high-level of communication with candidates and the team, responding promptly to all correspondence
- Help with researching new/innovative recruiting tools and strategies, especially those that will help further Rightpoint's DE&I mission
- Provide other support to the People Potential team as needed
- Leverage our current sourcing tools to find the best talent
- Conduct introductory calls with potential candidates
- Partner with the recruiting team to identify how best to support them
What we'd love to see:
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused approach with includes excellent verbal and written communication skills, being personable, and being focused on problem solving
- Supreme multi-tasker and ability to pivot quickly based on priorities
- Organized, accurate and very detail oriented
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks in a timely, professional manner
- Ability maintain confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.